[IRCA] UNID'd 1400

I've got another UNID'd for everyone! Sometimes, even my ears can't pick
stuff out of the mush..

This was recorded at 3am mountain time on Monday February 9th by my friend
in Billings, Montana:

http://www.realradiousa.com/1400.mp3

Just a millisecond or two past the 2 second mark, you hear the legal id,
"...... Local.....on... K.......(city of license)"

I can't quite make out the call letters, but it sounds like the 2nd and
forth letter are the same

Could this KBRB Ainsworth, Nebraska even though the 3rd letter doesnt
exactly sound like an R to me?

I've listened to it 2 dozen times and can't quite make it all out...

Paul Walker
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx