Re: [IRCA] TP late night 02-06-09

Dennis,

Yes, JOHR can have a good signal here in the late evenings. Infact it
was better than JOUB/JOIB last night. I was hoping someone else would
catch it, but maybe it did not go over the mountains that well.
I know at Grayland, it would have been strong. Being a water path, JOHR
does well. JOWF 1440 would do better, if on a split.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager