Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Nite and Day at KGOW 1560 TX

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Nite and Day at KGOW 1560 TX

I believe KGOW is non Directional at night and I don';t think they've built
out their CP.. it took them forever to get to 50KW as it is. The 50KW is
directional, with 6 towers and sends a huge lobe N/NE.

Blowing the whistle? That's a bit harsh, why don't you call the station
first? Don't assume because it prevents you from DXing that it was done
intentionally.. I've called stations recently when I noticed a problem, and
one in particular in Mississippi was extremely aprpeciative and glad I
mentioned something to them as they didn't know.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.