[IRCA] AM 1540..

I had KXEL, which isn't too unusual... but I also had ESPN and Spanish.

KXEL's signal wasn't that great, but it was the "winner". The ESPN station
signal was weak, but it would occassionally fade up for a second or two,
literally, get real strong, then fade down. The spanish station was stuck in
the mud.

Checking radio-locator, the only sports station it shows on 1540 is a
Daytimer in Cleveland.

Who on 1540 could I have heard? And I can't tell you much about the spanish
station other then it seemed like somewhat upbeat music..

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.