Re: [IRCA] 189 Iceland (noise around 189)

Re: [IRCA] 189 Iceland (noise around 189)

Steve,

I don't use CFL in the house as I don't like their light and I have
plenty of regular bulbs for a long time. I have no idea what the
neighbors use. There are so many devices that can put out carriers. I
know the early CFLs did put out carriers as I have a couple the power
company sent me that do put them out.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin