Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

--
Pat,

KPOJ 620 was cut down good with the phaser,  CKRM
was about 50% with KPOJ.  KEX is very hard to phase
and hear anything underneath.  I can cut back the IBOC
from KEX, but thats about it.  KGO is another hard one
to phase.  Earlier this evening I did get some station underneath
KGO, not strong enough to get an ID.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA