Re: [IRCA] Grundig Mini 300-- Mini AM Performance

Re: [IRCA] Grundig Mini 300-- Mini AM Performance

I got two Grundig Mini World 100 PEs a couple of years ago (I think I won them in a contest) and they both came with the stereo channels reversed. It had a mere six SW bands along with AM&FM. The FM was OK but it was not exactly a DX machine.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop