[IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

[IRCA] What's your closest unheard AM station?

--
Hello,

My closest unheard AM station is KIHR 1340 Hood River, OR.
55 miles up the Columbia river.  Local IBOC station KKPZ
1340 puts out moderate hash on 1340.  I tried the KIWA loop
today, but could not cut the hash.  With the u-shaped fence antenna
 faint audio can be heard.  Around sunset KTSN is usually heard from
Elko, NV.  KIHR & KKEE 1230 Astoria, OR (65 miles) might take
 months to log.  Have spent abut 8 hours listening for KKEE.  Local
KSZN 1230 Gresham, OR (18 miles) can be nulled, but KHSN
Coos Bay, OR (179 miles) pops up.

In would be interesting to find out if any DXers have a unheard
station under 55 miles.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA

Dennis,