Re: [IRCA] ALA 100 update info

KAZ,

Not a chance as the BOG would run right through the field where the cows
are. They would be sure to get tangled up in it. Also this time year,
there is water in the field. I used to have a beverage at 2,000 feet at
350 degrees. It got shortened to 700 feet and did well with TAs. I could
put that back as a BOG, on the other side of the electric fence,  but I
have a neighbor with a light dimmer or two near where the wire would be.
So that is out unless they move. Both are elderly and probably will sell
the house in time. It is on the market, but they want way too much for
it.  The only option I can find is that possible loop idea I posted
earlier with the ALA 100 and I have no clue how that will work.  I am
fortunate to have te E/W room, but I don't have the N/S room.  The
beverage is picking up 560.86 at times very weakly.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager