Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Logging from N.E. MN 27 Jan 09

Paul,

What are the last two you need to complete Minnesota?

Paul
www.onairdj.com

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Paul LaFreniere <plafren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

After many years, finally logged this one:

1350    KCHK    MN    New Prague.  0948 CST.
          Fair with talk about New Prague HS basketball.
          Local ads.  Polka music.  NEW

With the logging of this one it leaves two stations for
me to complete MN.  It took 40 years since their
sign-on in 68.  Hope it doesn't take that long to catch
the last two.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN