[IRCA] TA Reception reports

I spent a good two hours going through the cassettes of the 23rd & 24th
and I now have 5 CDs to send out, France-162 (23rd/24th), no direct ID,
but plenty of programming, announcements, etc,'
Iceland-189 with an ID in Icelantic at 0800 with a beautiful Opening IS
with a horn, bells, etc. Morocco-171 with an ID mention as "Medi" a
couple of times, and then Moldova 1413 with an ID as "Pridnestrovya" a
couple of times. Now to keep my fingers crossed for some QSL's.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager