Re: [IRCA] end of good TA on west coast?

On Sunday 25 January 2009 23:00, Walter Salmaniw wrote:
> Looks like I didn't miss much working today and delivering a baby
> tonight.  At 03:55 UTC, I'm getting weak audio on 171, poor/fair
> audio on 1134, fair at best audio from 1215, poor audio on
> 1269....so not a total bust......Walt in Victoria, BC

Strange conditions here tonight... despite the K index jumping up to
4, TA signals have actually improved in the last hour or so, but only
at the low end of the band.  Noted in the past few minutes: 549
Germany, 558 Spain, 594 Saudi, 675 Holland, and a few others, but
nothing much higher up - not even old reliable 1134.  Presumed Faroes
on 531 with pop music now in too.

And so to bed...

Barry

--