[IRCA] Alberta TAs

Although the band is by no means dead, the TA signals here are well below what they have been the last 3 days. The UAE signals on 1539 and 1575 are moderate carriers at best, with the strongest signal being 1134 Croatia which is reaching audio level now and again. There are a fair number of carriers about, and a week ago I would have said it looked like an interesting evening. However, I've become spoiled since then.....

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta