Re: [IRCA] 1134 heard on eton E100

At 03:31 1/25/2009, you wrote:

>Barely able to catch some audio again from them on the SRF-59. Is it possible to add a murata filter to those minis ?  73 KAZ
>-

Afraid that a conventional filter cannot be added the the SRF-59 family, Neil.

These radios are an engineering marvel that generate an IF in the 55kHz range and the filter is actually an active op amp type deep inside the IC that is the core of the radio.  I suspect redesigning the IC might not be within the capabilities of most of us here.

best wishes,

Nick