Re: [IRCA] Croatia-1134 on E100 Slider

Nice going...this is by far the strongest TA at the moment here in IL and shouldn't be too hard for anyone needing a TA, although KMOX IBOC may bother it. 73 KAZ ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Jordan" <bcdx.org@xxxxxxxxx> To: <ultralightdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:14 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Croatia-1134 on E100 Slider

Good peak on Croatia just before 0200, time pips at 0200 then Glas
Hrvatske mention and news by woman announcer in presumed Croatian. Fade
back up at 0205 with mention of Glas Hrvatske by man, music bridge then
talk by man and woman. Deep fades but fair peaks.

Heard on E100 Slider w/ Quantum QX-Pro loop.

My first ULR TA! I've been trying for this with the T615 barefoot, but
no luck  so far.

--
Brandon Jordan - Memphis, TN, USA
Longwave * Mediumwave * Shortwave DXer since 1976