Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] RE: unidentified on 675 khz

Re: [IRCA] [ultralightdx] RE: unidentified on 675 khz

Allen Willie wrote:

As far as your unidentified on 675 khz i'm thinking pretty definite it's probably Radio Maria Lopik Netherlands as that comes in here pretty decent most nights. They have religious programming but seem to play a lot of light and classical music selections at times with not many announcements. Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland

Nick Hall-Patch Wrote........

I'd guess Holland, Rob....any other thoughts?

Allen and Nick...thanks for the suggestion that my UNID on 675 was most likely Radio Maria from Holland. You`re probably correct, but I don`t think I had enough to Positively ID this one....but you can be sure that next time it`s in....I will stick with it until I get more compelling evidence that it is them!! Last 2 nights have been good for TA`s....so maybe tonight will be the same!! Thanks for helping to ID this one!!

73...ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA