Re: [IRCA] 252-Ireland

Chris, just got back from my evening out, and happened to be tuned to Ireland on 252 when I read your post. Fair bit of beacon QRM, but decent signal otherwise. Was getting Algeria there about 10 minutes ago. Also noted France on 162, Morocco on 171, RMC on 216, traces of the BBC on 198, and a weak presumed Iceland on 189. Not a lot happening on the MW portion of the dial Plenty of carriers, but only audio I'm noting is a very weak Sweden on1179.

73

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB

, Chris Knight wrote:

Last but not least, 252-Ireland. Good signal at 0630 UTC, now pretty much
alone on frequency with "This is Radio One. It's 6:30". Then into news by
woman. Weather forecast at 0631, into program promo mentioning "Radio One
music connection". Jazz music. Snippets of French still being heard from
Algeria, but pretty much gone. New catch!! Very quiet band condx tonite.

Chris Knight
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Drake R8, 17' x 37' SW/NE dual-terminated/feed point Superloop antenna