Re: [IRCA] 711

At 02:20 PM 1/23/2009, you wrote:
>At 02:46 1/23/2009, you wrote:
>
>>I'm here.  Weak audio on Western Sahara on 711.08 at 02:46.  Thanks Colin for the heads up!.......Walt.
>>

>Impressive!  How'd you ID this, Walt? (or is it the offset?)
>
>Nick
I heard this one in Masset, Nick as an unid.  One of our more easterly experts verified that the offset could only be Western Sahara.  It seems there again tonight, but I'm concentrating on the middle eastern stations in the upper band
right now....plenty!  1575 is again very strong at 02:13.....Walt.