Re: [IRCA] Greenland-720

Marc,

I think you are right. A lot of DXing is being at the right place at the
right time. I remember when I was at the dials all of my free time back
20-30 yeard ago, I heard a lot more stations and I was always there to
catch that rare opening. I still DX a lot but not as much as I did then.
Any of you guys going after a QSL? The last I heard Greenland did QSL.
Again congrats.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin