Re: [IRCA] TP's for 01-21-09

> Dennis, I agree!  Unfortunately have to go to work.  1566 is good, 774 was very good, so I suspect lots of audio this morning from Victoria.......Walt.

I powered everything up at 1535UTC - but by the time I got out of the shower,
the waffle iron and coffee maker had my entire attention... although there
was some indication of audio on 774 and a good carrier on 972.

With slightly more pleasant mornings underway, I am feeling more
inspired to get up - that and my Eton E1 has had 4 symptom free days
now!