Re: [IRCA] CKDO-1580 Off

Well, I can tell you right away that your clip with "Linda" on it is almost
certainly an affiliate of ABC's Timeless Favorites
http://www.timelessfavorites.com/personalities.asp

And at the end, she was saying "On your home for Timeless Favorites"

As for the other 1580, it isn't KHGG Van Buren, Arkansas as that's running
ESPN DEPORTES. And based on a DX report from awhile back, that isn't WEAM
Columbus, GA either.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com