Re: [IRCA] TPs for 01-13-09

> Gee, Dennis, you wrote my posting for me.   NHK2 were so poor this morning that I had no idea when they signed off.
>
> I didn't hear 1575 however, but started listening a few minutes later.  1566 and 1593 were quite good in the time period you mentioned, and were still delivering poorish audio half an hour later.   But anything else...forget it.

Things were bad this AM because I tuned in for the first time since Hawaii -
and other than domestics, I heard nothing - no carriers, zip.

This is generally why I stop getting up after November -
smaller antennas, less to shoot for, and the prospect
of hearing Japan on 747, 774 and 828 is simply not
exciting enough to rouse me out of bed an hour earlier than absolutely necessary.