[IRCA] not much TP for 12 Jan from Victoria, BC

[IRCA] not much TP for 12 Jan from Victoria, BC

Again, started listening about 1435 with not much excitement observed, and checked back every 15 minutes or so to usually less excitement.   So, generally poor conditions...though did hear audio on 1206 which is unusual

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):

774 at 1438UT, SS lessons (this one threw me for a loop with very oriental singing by a woman at about 1542UT //828, both at poor to fair levels at that time; thought I had a local Chinese station for a bit; presumably this indicates at least a 1600UT s/off for NHK2 this morning, though I heard no audio by then)

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (though often battling w/splash or noise):

none

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:

747 JOIB
828 JOBB

both at 1505UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise:

972 HLCA likely at 1436UT
1206 rough, but traces of audio, likely China
1377 what audio there was didn't seem to be //CNR1 or NHK2....?
1566 likely HLAZ at 1510; noted the same low hum that Nigel did, and which is likely China per Mauno Ritola

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  738DU, 1575

best wishes,

Nick