Re: [IRCA] Nova M Phoenix 1480 to 1190

1480 is now running programming 24/7 from MartiniInTheMorning.com

MITM is a standards based music form that, as I understand it, delivers the
programming over the internet.And while the format is called Martinin In The
Morning, it does run 24/7 and MITM is programmed by former network
personality and programmer Brad Chambers

http://www.martiniinthemorning.com/

With regards to silent lists, I would use the FCC's own list
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/status/silent.html and trust it over the NRC
list.. even if the NRC list is updated, the FCC"s silent list is the only
one that matters.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com