[IRCA] Beverage and elk

Hi everyone,

I went out to see if I could make a change in the beverage this morning,
but got chased back in when the rain came back. However, I walked out
the back door, looked over in the field full of water and saw 50-100
head of Elk! Some within 30 feet of me. They did not run either. It is
quite a sight. As I type this, they are still there but have moved off a
bit, but I complain about our weather at times, but a sight like this
seems to make it well worth it. I have had a herd of Elk go through and
distroy my beverage in the past, but these are not in the way. But it a
beautiful sight. I took some pictures.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin