[IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

740   CFZM   Canada, Toronto, Ont. good at S9+15 DB with peaks, NOS and
Pop, El Paso by Marty Robbins at 0435 EST 1/10. IDs at "AM 740". Best
heard in sometime. (PM-OR)

760   WJR   MI, Detroit, totally alone off Eastern bev at 0430 EST. "24
and blowing snow at WJR" 1/10. No sign of CO. (PM-OR)

t1690   WVON   IL, Berwyn, probably the one with with a Black talk show,
talking about the Black communities in the Chicago areas at 0450 EST
1/10. Lost in the jumble before I could get a def ID though. Lots of
Radio Disney QRM de Colorado though. I set the timer the rest of the
night and I will check that out later. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage
45' vertical
Quantum Phaser