[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 10 Jan 2009 - an addendum

[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 10 Jan 2009 - an addendum

   After having little success earlier with TPs on MW I'd been doing some
listening on 60 metres, then returned to MW for a quick check of
domestics.  The station on 970 was being being bothered by a het, and
lo and behold I found audio on 972.  A quick check of the band found
audio also on 1134.  Both seemed to be Korean.  This was at 1655, which
is over an hour after local sunrise.  The more normal Korean powerhouse
on 1566 was only a decent carrier, and no other TP carrier was anywhere
near audio.  Just goes to show you never know what to expect.

Nigel Pimblett
in Lamont, AB for the weekend