Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 6:06 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Source of antenna wire

Hi Dave/all:

I recently ordered a 500' roll of 18-gauge speaker wire from Amazon for
$31.99 delivered.  That was about 10 bucks cheaper than anything else I
could find on eBay, etc.  The seller, BuyNow, shipped the next business
day and has good feedback, and UPS claims it will be here today. So, it's
1000' after I get around to pulling it apart, unless I use some of it used
as-is for power leads, speaker wire, etc.

It's "Petra Bulk Speaker Wire Spool - 500ft - Clear"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001FBGUXY/ref=dp_olp_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1231021087&sr=1-1

There are also 1,000' rolls available.

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

1. Where would be a good source of 16 or 18 ga single conductor,
stranded wire?  Since I'm not very handy I don't hang out at Home Depot,
Menards or Lowes :) but I'm sure that type of store would be a best bet.
How much would 120' or so run?