Re: [IRCA] Suitable Crate found at Wal-Mart

Re: [IRCA] Suitable Crate found at Wal-Mart

Hey Dave:

I went to Office Depot last night, and their #430-723 crate is about the
same size, but can stack in any direction.  As far as I can tell, the
Sterilite crates can only stack one on top op another, rather than
side-to-side, etc.  My Office Depot had them on sale, two for $6.99, so I
picked a couple up.

Kevin