Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1510 WI and 760 Cuba

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1510 WI and 760 Cuba

Are the DXers getting ID's off the ESPN Deportes station that  they are
hearing? WRRD 1510 Waukesha WI is a daytimer. I am 57  miles from their xmtr, and
at 2100 CST do not hear them.
73     Bill Dvorak      Madison WI

In a message dated 1/8/2009 8:42:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,