[IRCA] New Station KIRN 670

--
Good Evening,

Was able to phase out Michael Savage on KBOI 670
and a station playing Persian music is being heard.
Checked the my old 2003 NRC AM log book and
found out KIRN 670 has this format.  A check
of KIRN web-site found a streaming audio and
it's what I'm hearing.   Love that streaming audio
feature.  New Station.  Heard at 0315 utc. KIRN
signal was fair at times mixing with KBOI.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA
JRC 545
ewe NW & u-shaped fence antenna phased.