Re: [IRCA] Loggings Pt. 2

> Kaz wrote:
> The Canadian national under 20 hockey team won the world champs tonite
over
> Sweden. It would make sense for CFAC to carry the game and the Flames
didn't
> play tonite. CFAC is trivial here and this doesn't sd/lk KMA (also
trivially
> easy). I have CFAC QSLed from RI back from almost 35 years ago. Keep
> listening and eventually some ads may clinch it if the pgm material
doesn't.

Will keep an ear (or recording) to it.  Right now it's still in the
Tentatives pile until I get a good ID or Calgary-specific bit from it.

> You rptd C&W on 600 a day ago, I suspect based on the pattern of your
> antenna now, you may have had CKAT North Bay.

Could well be.  Right now the noise level is really making things darn near
impossible.  This house has been too noisy for literally decades.  It's
nothing in the house itself as I've shut the main power off and listened on
a TRF.  Still noisy.

Thanks for the info!

Craig Healy
Providence, RI