Re: [IRCA] Loggings Pt. 2

> I just checked the web stream on their web site, and they
> are indeed broadcasting the Ohio State-Texas game.

Cool!  They are on my most wanted list.  And it's received on a 7' vertical
stuck in a corner of a room.  No EWE or other outside high-tech antennas!

I'll keep recording to see if I can get a promo that mentions The Fan or
something specific to Calgary.

Thanks!  I tried the stream but it didn't play.  Just opened a small window
and sat there.  It did show ESPN on air, though.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI