Re: [IRCA] Loggings Pt. 2

> On 960 I am getting a Canadian post game show that includes call-
> ins from listeners.  Does this fit what would be on CFAC?

And I just got a full series of ESPN Radio promos.  A search of the ESPN web
site showed a few stations on 960 in the US, but the only possible one is
KMA in Iowa.  The directional pattern doesn't make it likely.  GA, TX and WA
are the others.  Not really possible due to distance and directional
patterns.

This would be a lot easier without the dratted 30 seconds of QRN every 1.5
minutes.  I gotta track that down.

<humor>
I wonder if there are military surplus heat-seeking missles?  I could buy
some and modify them to static-seeking missles.
</humor>

Craig Healy
Providence, RI