[IRCA] Antennas

The wind has died down to gusts to about 45 MPH, so I went out in the
backyard and took a quick check of the antennas and all look fine. I
pulled on the beverage and it's fine too. I expected them to come
through this as our peak gusts were only 67 MPH and they only lasted for
2-3 hours. When the weather improves, I will check to end of the
beverage too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin