[IRCA] FM Radio Question for our European Friends..

[IRCA] FM Radio Question for our European Friends..

A friend of mine was driving through Northwest London and got a station he
couldn't ID.

The RDS lit up as "Musique" somewhere in the 88 to 90mhz range and running a
classical music program and all the spoken word content was in french. The
stereo was holding nicely with just a little noise under the signal. It
certainly wasn't a local transmission

Does anyone have ANY idea what this was? A brief google search didn't help.

You can email me offlist, Walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.