Re: [IRCA] UNID Oldies Station on 1080 kHz

Re: [IRCA] UNID Oldies Station on 1080 kHz

I still don't think it's KVNI, unless they carry a network overnight and
don't mention it or any overnight DJ's.

THey have a now playing feature on their site:
http://www.kvni.com/pages/888332.php

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com