Re: [IRCA] Unheard Washington State AM Stations from Salmon Creek

Re: [IRCA] Unheard Washington State AM Stations from Salmon Creek

Hi Bruce and Dennis,

     KARR-1460 is a weak daytimer here in Puyallup in  the null of local
KSUH-1450, only on radios with great selectivity.   It typically mixes with
KUTI-1460 in Yakima, which is about the same weak  strength during daytime hours.
Like you said, KARR-1460 is gone by  night.

In a message dated 1/2/2009 12:04:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,