Re: [IRCA] Mystery Station: The All New 1470, KWID AM

Re: [IRCA] Mystery Station: The All New 1470, KWID AM

John,

Do you have an mp3 recording of this that you can hear?

KWRD was recently sold so some changes could be coming, who knows.. just a
possibility.

What kind of music did you hear? You have KWAY 1470 in Waverly, Iowa.. 1KW
Day/2 towers and 61W Night/2 towers, directionl NE away from Des Moines

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.