Re: [IRCA] DX CJWW

On 2-Jan-09, at 12:24 PM, Patrick Martin wrote:

Pete

CJWW seems to still be mostly C&W as I set the timer last night and it
was all KGEZ and CJWW AN, nothing else. CJWW is calling themselves "Your Information Station", but they seems to still be C&W. So I don't know if
there is a format change in the works, or they run C&W at times. But
they do have News every hour it seems. Maybe one of our Canadian friends
can clarify?

CJWW has been C&W for as long as I can remember, even when they were on 750
I believe.

They have a reasonable but not great signal into Calgary AB days, mixing
with KGEZ but always on top. At night more or less an equal mixture
of these two stations.

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO