Re: [IRCA] Unheard Washington State AM Stations from Salmon Creek

Re: [IRCA] Unheard Washington State AM Stations from Salmon Creek

--
Pat,

Thanks some much for the information on my Washington stations.
My NRC AM log book is the 2003 edition, got it at the Flagstaff
convention auction.  Will order the newer NRC log book soon.
I was using the "Radio on the Road" book which lists the stations
in a state in alphabetical order.  Will now combine your corrections to my list
 and this will certainly help my chances on hearing some of the stations
on the list.   Thanks for the time spent Pat.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA