Re: [IRCA] Archiving emails

At 21:26 12/31/2008, you wrote:

>I'm archiving all my IRCA emails and I'm missing a couple. I didn't watch
>closely and they probably went into the spam folder on my ISP server. I
>typically download them to Outlook and don't always look on the server.
>Anyway, if anyone has old Digests saved I'm missing the following and would
>like to have them.
>
>Volume 16 Issue 54
>Volume 18 Issue 194
>Volume 25 Issue 4
>
>I'm copying each volume into Text files so they can be searched. Then I
>delete the emails.
>
>Thanks to anyone that can help.

What are the dates on these, Martin?  I don't think I have them necessarily, but if they are from the time <irca> has been on the hard-core-dx server, then they are archived there:

http://archive.hard-core-dx.com/channels/

Dec-2002 to Nov-2006 at any rate; don't see any mention of the later ones, but I think those are available by trolling backwards on the IRCA channel.

best wishes,

Nick