Re: [IRCA] Your best logging of 2008?

My best is tough to pick out, but I'd include:

1320 CKEC New Glasgow NS on January 23.  I include this one because I heard
them on the car radio at 3:30 in the afternoon!

1550 WNZF Bunnell FL on August 20, with their emergency broadcasting for
Hurricane Fay.

1540 ZNS Bahamas on September 6, as they were giving emergency info for
Hurricane Ike.

729, Spain and 621-Canary Islands on October 12

Lots of good southern DX on October 16 with logs of 910-WEPG S. Pittsburg TN
and 940-WCPC Houston MS.

On the FM side, July 9 was my best day with 20 new stations via a great Es
opening to Florida and the Bahamas.  The best log was KNTE El Campo TX on
July 1, at 1375 miles.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE