[IRCA] WREV-AM 1220 Reidsville, NC

A friend of mine worked there many years ago and showed me a 2007 reunion
video they filmed at a get together of old station staff members.

Ive started a page for the station at http://www.onairdj.com/wrev.html but
so far all I've got there is a youtube video and some jingles, but I'm
looking for more.

If you have ANYTHING from WREV 1220 wether it's a sticker, pen, some
airchecks, pictures or whatever... please let me know by sending me an email
to walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

I'd like to help preserve a little history of what was a great little radio
station that is now, doing nothing more then rebroadcasting programming from
a spanish station elsewhere in North Carolina and getting said programming
down a regular POTS line

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone or any other message
boards/email lists.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.