Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 56, Issue 109

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 56, Issue 109

Russ is correct. But if you manually select a state of choice, you should be able to narrow it down.

Here's the link:
FCC Database

73-
Gary Wilt
FN20wuW2GJW
Wood Ridge, NJ > From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>> Subject: Re: [IRCA] TIS stations on 530> > As they periodically do, the FCC has changed the entire inquiry process for TIS stations for no apparent reason, and, as usual, it doesn't work properly, as it returns only one station on 530 and that's in Washington State. The new query doesn't give one the same options as the old ones did.> > If you don't get a more useful answer later today, I'll try to play with this tonight to see if I can get it to work, and if not, I'll drop them a problem report.