Re: [IRCA] TIS stations on 530

Cholly,

Go to the search page. I usually go to it off the AM search page.

Leave the Service and Radio Service alone.

Select the State or leave it on all.

Select the frequency or range and make sure you select kHz.

This is important: Under Location Search Method, select Box Search.

Now you can select Submit Query.

WNNV615 Douglas International Airport, Charlotte NC
WNXE972 State of North Carolina, 3 sites: Gillespie Gap, Ingalls and Spruce
Pine NC
WPGU846 East Carolina University, Greenville NC
WPGU847 Town of Wrightsville Beach NC
WPIV306 State of North Carolina, Asheville NC
WPKM208 State of North Carolina, Columbus NC
WQEL633 Town of Duck, NC
WQFG868 Craven County NC
WQFX538 State of North Carolina, Dept of Transport, 2 sites: Asheville,
Columbus NC

Martin