[IRCA] Washington Capitals 1160 (WMET MD?)

[IRCA] Washington Capitals 1160 (WMET MD?)

I'm sorting through December unIDs.

On 12 Dec at 1954 EST I heard WashingtonCapitals.com referenced on 1160. WMET in Gaithersburg MD is in the Washington DC area, but I can't find it on any network lists. Anyone know if it carries the Caps or might reference the Caps' web site?

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON