To: "IRCA chat" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 5:35 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Phasing Question

Hi,
Has anyone had any success in phasing a 2ft tuned Sanserino loop with another antenna? I would like to do this with mine as I like it's gain except I cannot fully null one of my locals unless the loop is almost laying flat which also kills the DX. The station is a 10KW and 60 miles away so I would think that it shouldn't be too hard to phase it into the noise. Any and all comments and advice appreciated.
   Kenneth Nawalkowski
   Sandy Lake, MB Canada