Re: [IRCA] Souther california ULR logs

Hi Mike,

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:04:00 -0800, Mike Sanburn wrote
> Joe  (KJ8O)  Also, I'm sure that you're aware that KFOX 1650 in
> Torrance CA is Asian!!

They were a lot of fun to listen to, even though I don't understand Korean.
A young man and young lady talking excitedly with frequent mentions
of "Merry Christmas"

> Right now I'm up on 20 meter band listening
> for lighthouse stations...Merry Christmas and 73---Mike Sanburn

I'd be doing the same thing right now if I was at home with my rig. Just
bought an AT-7000 tuner from Ham City in Culver City (Thx to Mrs. Claus) and
am looking forward to using it.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------