Re: [IRCA] Best wishes friends - from Hawaii!

Re: [IRCA] Best wishes friends - from Hawaii!

Just To Make Sure I Don't Miss Anyone.

Merry Christmas!
Happy Chanukah!
Happy Kwanza!
Merry Festivus!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Paul Walker
(And George D. Beagle)
Colder Then A Witches Tit In a Brass Bra ORD, NEBRASKA

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.